InterSafe is an engineering safety consultancy with a unique focus on preventing permanent damage to people (multiple fatalities, single fatalities and permanent impairments.)
Our name InterSafe stands for International Safety and Forensic Engineering & Ergonomics.
- Our consultants are qualified engineers and ergonomists with decades of collective industry experience.
- We combine engineering, ergonomic and human factors thinking to develop workplace solutions.
- Our ultimate goal is to work with you to eliminate permanent personal damage from your workplace.
- We began in 1996.
- We work with organisations both nationally and internationally.
- We are a phenomena based consultancy not a compliance based consultancy. We help you understand your risks not just follow the rules.
- We are based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
More than 80% of the costs (financial, social, physical) of workplace personal damage is attributed to less than 10% of occurrences. These occurrences are associated with permanent damage to people (fatalities and permanent impairments).
We help you manage what matters most.