Expert engineering evidence can be vital for success of a legal action, by helping you understand and establish liability issues.
InterSafe provides impartial engineering expert evidence services to the legal profession. We can assist you with understanding of liability issues, drawing from our experience which includes:
- Over 80 years collective experience and more than 10,000 comprehensive legal reports across virtually all industries – construction, rural, mining, manufacturing, meat processing, recreation, health care, transport, railways and the public sector.
- Service to more than 1,500 defendant and plaintiff lawyers in 7 Australian states / territories.
- Collectively testifying in court more than 10 times per year.
- Varying technical backgrounds in Mechanical, Medical and Electrical Engineering, Human Factors and Ergonomics as well as Occupational Health and Safety and Risk Management.
- Experience in the use of a range of test equipment and analysis software.
Our expert evidence services are provided in 3 main areas:
We provide a range of service options. We welcome you to discuss your matter with us free of charge to see how we can assist you.